Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MattZakrowski @ Nov 23, 2009 -> 05:17 AM)
I'm sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

It's true, Rex threw a beautiful deep pass. That was far and away his best attribute as a QB. The worst part about overthrowing deep passes by so much is that he doesn't even give the receivers the chance to draw the PI.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 22, 2009 -> 11:40 PM)
Did anyone else see that defender pull Hester's pants down and show his entire ass on the replay?

I wish I hadn't seen it...

I hate to say it because I so want Cutler to succeed but man,he kinda sucks.Misses some easy ass passes,I thought he was supposed to be accurate?

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Nov 22, 2009 -> 11:53 PM)
I wish I hadn't seen it...

I hate to say it because I so want Cutler to succeed but man,he kinda sucks.Misses some easy ass passes,I thought he was supposed to be accurate?

Look at his stats, he hasn't been that inaccurate outside of today. There's a bunch of reasons why he has 18 INTs... not all of them have to do with him. Today he looked rattled because he had to keep backing up to get away from blitzers, and you could tell he was trying to be conservative because he was worried about the week before and all those INTs. Mentally he's just all over the place right now.

Also, Ron Turner kind of sets him up to fail (awaiting inevitable "you are a Cutler apologist" reply)

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 22, 2009 -> 11:06 PM)
I don't have anything to say about Kyle Orton.

But we have really mindf***ed Jay Cutler in just 11 games. The dude is hardly even recognizable.

The answer is simple.

Jay Cutler in Denver. Pro Bowl QB

Kyle Orton here, not so good.

Jay Cutler here, who the hell is this.

Kyle Orton in Denver. Looks like a QB.

People get better when they leave here. Rarely people get better when they come here.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 22, 2009 -> 11:05 PM)
Look at his stats, he hasn't been that inaccurate outside of today. There's a bunch of reasons why he has 18 INTs... not all of them have to do with him. Today he looked rattled because he had to keep backing up to get away from blitzers, and you could tell he was trying to be conservative because he was worried about the week before and all those INTs. Mentally he's just all over the place right now.

Also, Ron Turner kind of sets him up to fail (awaiting inevitable "you are a Cutler apologist" reply)

I totally agree that Turner is possibly the most predictable OC in the NFL,guy has no imagination at all,he doesn't know how to use Hester properly,always runs up the middle of either 1st and very long or 3rd and short,wouldn't know what to do if you took away the short reciever screen,dude just sucks...

Cutler just flat out missed wide open opportunities and makes bad decisions in the red zone,albeit Turner's playcalling is horrid.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1