Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 29, 2009 -> 04:20 PM)
Lovie leads the league in complete dumbass challenges. It was obvious to everyone early on that Knox fumbled that ball. What a waste

He is a moron. Can we please can his ass and give Bill Cowher the moon?

Edited by maggsmaggs

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 29, 2009 -> 04:44 PM)
Think on the bright side....the more we keep losing, the higher our 3rd round pick will be!!

Doesn't matter. Our f***nut GM will pick a guy who's 40 time is awesome so he can transform him into something as opposed to something we actually need.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 29, 2009 -> 04:45 PM)
So who's fault was it then? The line? Lovie's? Turner's? Josh Mcdaniels? Maybe it was my fault?

Bennett letting it bounce off his arms?

First one all Cutler. Second one, again, on the Recievers.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 29, 2009 -> 04:45 PM)
So who's fault was it then? The line? Lovie's? Turner's? Josh Mcdaniels? Maybe it was my fault?

Seriously. You think the last one was on Cutler. Maybe he can see into the future where his receiver gets a ball thrown right at him, gets raped by the guy behind him, and then pops the ball straight up. I forget. Cutler has the automatic return mechanism on his throws. The first one was Cutler. He underthrew it. The last one. Come on.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Nov 29, 2009 -> 04:52 PM)
Was it Bennett or Knox? I'm watching the game from the link Knight put up earlier. Not the best quality. That ball looked terribly underthrown to me.

I was referring to the second interception that was bennett. The underthrown ball was to knox

Edited by KyYlE23

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Nov 29, 2009 -> 04:53 PM)
Seriously. You think the last one was on Cutler. Maybe he can see into the future where his receiver gets a ball thrown right at him, gets raped by the guy behind him, and then pops the ball straight up. I forget. Cutler has the automatic return mechanism on his throws. The first one was Cutler. He underthrew it. The last one. Come on.

Fair enough. Like I said, I'm watching the game from the link Knight put up. And I don't know if it's my computer but the quality blows. I saw all the contact. The ball looked like it was underthrown. Either way, this team sucks.