Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 2, 2009 -> 04:20 PM)
As a Raider fan, the only way I think they get back to their winnings ways is for Davis to go out like Wirtz.

I agree. Does he have a son that will come in and do everything right after he is gone? Rocky Wirtz has been just short of astonishing in recognizing what needed to be done and doing it immediately.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Dec 6, 2009 -> 12:25 PM)
Please go to field turf.

I love how they watch Boller and Bell slip and fall untouched, yet the commentator says he doesnt want to see them switch to field turf because he likes real grass. GMAFB

I am so sick and tired of the pub, we are a running team. No you run the ball a lot, but the worst running team in football is not a running team. I just wish we could run the ball enough to allow Cutler to use play action. If we had a decent running game we could get some big plays on play action. One of the worst running defenses in football is containing our bad running attack.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Dec 6, 2009 -> 12:57 PM)
I am so sick and tired of the pub, we are a running team. No you run the ball a lot, but the worst running team in football is not a running team. I just wish we could run the ball enough to allow Cutler to use play action. If we had a decent running game we could get some big plays on play action. One of the worst running defenses in football is containing our bad running attack.

Inside the 20, run run pass. Everytime. You wonder why Cutler throws so many redzone INTs? He is behind the 8 ball everytime.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Dec 6, 2009 -> 01:04 PM)
I know Forte has been crap this year, but why keep running Bell? Do not let the best run of his career fool you, he is not good.

" Don't let silly things like stats and rushing rankings fool you. We are a running team" Ron Turner

I have never seen a team more afraid of the last 2 minutes of the half than the Bears. For the entire time Lovie has been the coach, after the 2 minute warning its basically time to run the clock out, regardless of situation or score

I am fairly sure Trent Green just said the Bears have been "in" every game this year. I was just walking into the room, so I just barely heard it and may of misheard, but thats what it sounded like.