Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 07:38 PM)
Have anybody in mind?

I'm not saying Hester IS a #1, or that I condone keeping him in that spot. However, with how far they've come with him as a WR, I doubt they change it now.

Sure. Brandon Marshall, COME ON DOWN!

I believe he is a RFA after the season, but I think he has proved he is worth it by now. We all know he has a little bit of a thing with Jay. And if you put Hester/Aromashodu/Bennett/Knox on the opposite side of him, Jay is going to light some DBs up

Edited by KyYlE23

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 16, 2009 -> 09:26 AM)
Here is your factoid of the day to totally depress you...

Since George Halas retired, the Bears have never hired a coach with any NFL head coaching experience.

Lol, Charlie Weiss ftw?

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 18, 2009 -> 04:19 PM)
Bears game got pushed back to 3:!5pm due to weather

The forecast says 10-20 inches, a legit snowstorm. That really doesn't happen in this region especially in december. People here flip completely the f*** out when there is 2 inches in the forecast, double digits is like the end of civilization. I just drove past Target thinking about picking up a snow shovel and looking at the parking lot you'd think people were preparing for the United States to be attacked by nuclear weapons.

Got a feeling not getting a TD at the end of the 2nd Q there is going to come back to haunt us.

Saints have been unlucky to say the least, we've had the refs on our side so far, and Brees was moving the ball pretty well in that 2nd Q.

The Saints offensive line did a TERRIBLE job on that final drive, it almost felt like I was watching the Bears. Brees had absolutely no time to throw against a four man rush.

It sucks to see the Saints perfect season end, for the simple fact that I'm sick of Mercury Morris and the 72 Dolphins. Hopefully the Colts can win these next two games.

Nick Folk will be released on Monday you'd hope.

Just a terrible, terrible miss giving the Saints a chance to win.

Romo played very well, Austin was good, Roy Williams needs to be better as always.

Defensively we played well for the most part. Thought Jenkins had an excellent game, and Ware and Spencer were huge.

Still got a chance to finish 11-5 and win the NFC East.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Dec 19, 2009 -> 10:43 PM)
It sucks to see the Saints perfect season end, for the simple fact that I'm sick of Mercury Morris and the 72 Dolphins. Hopefully the Colts can win these next two games.

I'm still shocked those guys are still talking. Yes the Patriots lost in the super bowl, but they were still perfect in the regular season. I'd rather them talk when a team (like the Colts) loses in the playoffs when/if they are perfect after the regular season.