Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Dec 19, 2009 -> 10:49 PM)
Nick Folk will be released on Monday you'd hope.

Just a terrible, terrible miss giving the Saints a chance to win.

Romo played very well, Austin was good, Roy Williams needs to be better as always.

Defensively we played well for the most part. Thought Jenkins had an excellent game, and Ware and Spencer were huge.

Still got a chance to finish 11-5 and win the NFC East.

When Folk missed that last FG, I nearly threw my remote at the TV. Either way, a much needed W & a huge one at that. I feel alot better about the Cowboys' playoff chances, but not 100% confident yet.

*raises the roof for a rare December victory & giving the Saints their 1st loss*

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*** the weather.

First my NFL TV package is not working for some reason.

Then the Bears game gets moved ahead because of weather.

And I'm now stuck watching that crap team lose to the Ravens when I should be watching GB.

Edited by ChWRoCk2

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 04:31 PM)
14-7? Man judging by the comments here and on Facebook I thought the Bears were down at least 3 TDs.

2 Cutler INTs, 1 in the red zone, got lucky with a missed Balt FG, only Bear TD is a punt return.

I'm about to stop defending Cutler. He seems lazy on his throws. Rarely steps into it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 04:35 PM)
2 Cutler INTs, 1 in the red zone, got lucky with a missed Balt FG, only Bear TD is a punt return.

I'm about to stop defending Cutler. He seems lazy on his throws. Rarely steps into it.

Meh.. when he does this with a real OC and a QB coach who can actually develop somebody next season, then I'll stop as well. A talented QB like him doesn't go from a Pro Bowler/one of the top QB in the game, to Rex Grossman in one season without something being up.

QUOTE (fathom @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 05:06 PM)
It's going to get worse for the Bears before it gets better. Forte continues to have just a nightmare season.

I was thinking that it is possible for teams to turn it around in one off season. It has been done, but probably not without 1st and 2nd round picks.