Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Dec 28, 2009 -> 10:21 PM)
Bears OL played their best half of football, and the offense moved the ball. Quite a formula.

I don't really know what this is worth, but Williams got moved to LT and lo and behold, doesn't suck.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 28, 2009 -> 07:15 PM)
Bills getting Charlie Weis?

There are worse choices out there. It would be better if it was as the OC, but Bills fans can only win small battles.

What I would wonder beyond that would be if the Bills would keep the Cover 2 or if Weis would want to bring in Crennel and install a 3-4 defense, because that would fine by me and then Maybin may turn into a great pick as a rush linebacker.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 28, 2009 -> 11:25 PM)
With Knox, Bennett, and Manning returning kicks and the emergence of Aromodoshu (sp?), Hester is very expendable in the off season.

Depending on what you can get for him, it's definitely something to look into. But I'd really love to keep him and use him in a Wes Welker-like role.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Dec 28, 2009 -> 10:32 PM)
Bowman drops a game ending pick and then our DE falls down while on a free rush to Favre -- which then turns into an easy 15 yard pass to Harvin. Perfect.

That ball was in his numbers. I understand he was probably shocked and not expecting it, but it was on a silver plater.