Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 02:36 PM)
If the colts beat the Jets, going to be one hell of a superbowl

Peyton vs. Farve

Peyton vs. Drew

Wow!

Really? I think it is going to be a blowout in the Super Bowl, I don't feel the Colts can match up with either of them. Still don't feel they are that good.

But I liked the Jets to win today's game and Vikings as well. I hate both the Jets and Colts as well as the Vikings so hopefully the Saints win it all. I don't think I can stomach Favre winning a Super Bowl in a Vikings uni.

NFC wins regardless imo.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 04:12 PM)
Wow. Jets really lookin' good.

I really haven't felt like the Jets have looked that good. The Colts secondary has been burned 2x that they shouldn't have, and I'm really not certain WTF was with the QB sneak from the 1 by the Colts.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 04:25 PM)
I really haven't felt like the Jets have looked that good. The Colts secondary has been burned 2x that they shouldn't have, and I'm really not certain WTF was with the QB sneak from the 1 by the Colts.

Manning figuring out the Jets D eventually, as expected. This is what he does. It's why he is the best. Colts D gave up some uncharacteristic big plays in the 2nd quarter, but I expect them to take the upper hand in the 2nd half as they so often do.

30-24 Colts.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 05:39 PM)
The best ever...

I haven't seen all of NFL history, but in terms of dismantling a defense...I'm struggling to fathom better. Getting that 2nd ring would really start making people think about where he sits on those lists.