Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 06:39 PM)
God I hope the Saints win this game. As much as I love Adrian Peterson, he's just about the only guy I like on the Vikings.

+1

Plus I am surrounded by Vikings Fans--so I really, really, really want them to get CREAMED in this game. In the worst possible way. SUCK IT BRETT!

I honestly have always respected and admired Favre. Even when he was hooked on Vicodin so he could kick our asses on a severely sprained ankle. But for Bradshaw to claim he is the best he's ever seen, well that's just a clear case of a smart commentator having his mind ruled by emotion rather than reason. Favre is among the greatest ever, but that guy who played in the early game today has my vote, no contest.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 06:02 PM)
I honestly have always respected and admired Favre. Even when he was hooked on Vicodin so he could kick our asses on a severely sprained ankle. But for Bradshaw to claim he is the best he's ever seen, well that's just a clear case of a smart commentator having his mind ruled by emotion rather than reason. Favre is among the greatest ever, but that guy who played in the early game today has my vote, no contest.

And can the best ever be the all time leader in INT's for his career?

Over/under on the game is 52...easy bet.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 07:22 PM)
Over/under on the game is 52...easy bet.

28 in the first half, but suddenly the last 10 minutes, those defenses re-asserted themselves.

Can't really say either team looks to be particularly dominant so far. Solid game.