White Sox (1-1) vs. Royals (1-1) 1:05-CSN

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zenryan @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 01:52 PM)
Speaking of scoreboard watching, the Indians are getting shelled for the 3rd straight day.

Pavano gives up 7 runs in 1.1 innings

There were people on this board that wanted the Sox to pick up Pavano last year.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 12:52 PM)
Speaking of scoreboard watching, the Indians are getting shelled for the 3rd straight day.

Pavano gives up 7 runs in 1.1 innings

I know it's only three games and their facing Texas on the road, but Indians fans can't be happy with their start.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 01:55 PM)
b-b-b-b-but I thought Pavano made the indians rotation the best in the Central? And this was their comeback year?

they still got anthony "2-15" reyes and scott "i wasnt listed in the top 30 prospects in the indians organization" lewis to play stoppers

b-b-b-b-but I thought Pavano made the indians rotation the best in the Central? And this was their comeback year?

I've seriously always wondered what was up with this mentality of ridiculous judgment on players. A guy is getting shelled in his FIRST start and people are going crazy. I see this so much. That and all the second-guessing that goes on as well.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 01:56 PM)
they still got anthony "2-15" reyes and scott "i wasnt listed in the top 30 prospects in the indians organization" lewis to play stoppers

cant forget about them. Who was that highly touted lefty that the Sox destroyed last year, Laffey?