White Sox (1-1) vs. Royals (1-1) 1:05-CSN

soxfan3530

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 03:25 PM)
With all due respect...the Royals bats haven't exactly been tearing it up either. This series has been a hell of a pitchers duel.

(BTW...5000th post! And it only took 5 years to do it. That's an average of...um...anyone here good at math?)

2.82 posts per day according to your profile :lol:

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:27 PM)
I know it's just been a few days but that perfect storm of the aging guys waiting one more year to age, plus the young new studs continuing their young studliness......

........what if every component of that fails as opposed to repeats.

Then we lose a lot of games.

No need for anyone to worry. Wise with come through with a solo shot in the 8th and the Sox will win 1-0. Just enjoy the pitchers duel for the next 2.5 innings.

lol, 0.2% probability. if you call that, i bow to you

This year always seemed like it could become a developmental/bridge year, unfortunately.

OTOH, it seems if we had someone like CoCo Crisp in CF, then we might even be the favorites to win the division...we're just a player short.

This is nothing new though...we've seen the same thing in Chicago for nearly a decade. It's just that the names have changed from Thomas/Lee/Ordonez/Valentin/Durham to what we have now. But same inconsistent approach, same 3 run HR offense, corpseball, whatever you wish to call it.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:31 PM)
OTOH, it seems if we had someone like CoCo Crisp in CF, then we might even be the favorites to win the division...we're just a player short.

I honestly feel that by year's end we wont be talking as much about the leadoff hole as the iffiness in the middle of the lineup.