White Sox (1-1) vs. Royals (1-1) 1:05-CSN

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:43 PM)
I feel like throwing up a ton.

You have to send CQ there as basehits are manna right now.

Or are baserunners manna and therefore you don't want to waste them with mediocre base stealers?

There's no one on this time I want making steal attempts right now.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:41 PM)
Dick if they were stretching fly balls that didn't reach its one thing. They are not making contact at all here. Davies is not Meche or Greinke.

Davies was 9-7 with a 4.06 ERA for a bad team last year when he was 24. Maybe he's better than you think. After spending a month and a half and playing in 80 degree weather everyday, its an adjustment hitting in current conditions, not that its 30 degrees, but neither team is hitting much. I think the pitching has been good, I just think pitchers have a real big advantage right now.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (RibbieRubarb @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:45 PM)
I shall join both of you in voicing my displeasure with a few choice colloquialisms towards the computer. I dare say they maybe a tad randy...

Which White Sox players are making you randy? I'm not sure a randy Ribbie and/or Rhubarb would be something the world could handle.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:46 PM)
Davies was 9-7 with a 4.06 ERA for a bad team last year when he was 24. Maybe he's better than you think. After spending a month and a half and playing in 80 degree weather everyday, its an adjustment hitting in current conditions, not that its 30 degrees, but neither team is hitting much. I think the pitching has been good, I just think pitchers have a real big advantage right now.

Well if RA Dickey puts it all together tomorrow night then its time to really worry.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:46 PM)
Why is it so hard for these f***ers to produce offense in April ? Its not that bad outside, I am naked and feel perfectly comfortable.

You look comfortable...then again I am 100 feet away looking through a high-powered lens.

:lolhitting

BTW, turn back over. :)