White Sox (1-1) vs. Royals (1-1) 1:05-CSN

soxfan3530

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 09:20 PM)
Have you guys noticed that ever since Wise has sucked it up, a lot of us are starting to favor BA. xD Even some BA haters.

BA has always been loved by ST for rather mysterious reasons. You can say he has been mishandled, but it doesn't mean all too much when he'd be one of the worst offensive starters in the bigs regardless.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (almagest @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 03:21 PM)
So Davies, a young pitcher with a solid upside, can't improve over last year? He isn't allowed to have a good start and hit his spots, changing speeds well?

No he can't. He's just about to bring out the "lift and pull" BS he has trademarked.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 03:23 PM)
I hope every self-important fan who booed over the last few days had a nice moment with themselves over that BA at-bat. Wasnt rooting for it, but hey it's a side effect i enjoy after the fact.

i booed wise after like 7 ABs...not 1

Just bcz Wise is BAD, does not make BA's BADNESS any less BAD

When it comes to offense, you're right. But only offense. And no one should be going off on 1 bad at-bat when the guy's been riding the bench since the end of 2006.

If you didn't know, I was being totally serious. It's really funny.

Typical game goes like this...

Hawk: "Well, this pitcher is 0-16 so far this year with a 12.75 ERA so the Sox should have a good game.

Sox get shut out with 2-3 hits.

i was just thinking about this earlier. we make decent/good and sometimes terrible pitchers look like great pitchers some times.

That trend you posted eats me alive inside

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 03:25 PM)
What happened?

DP ball hit to short....threw to second, callaspo never caught it, but the ump said he dropped it on the transfer and called a FC