White Sox (1-1) vs. Royals (1-1) 1:05-CSN

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 12:37 PM)
I have a feeling Danks is done for the day. 95 pitches through 6 innings.

I agree. He's been battling and there's no need to make him throw 120 pitches in early April.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:40 PM)
If MacDougal comes in this game to lose it for us I will stomp my feet in an angry fashion.

I will join you by shaking my fist violently to and fro in the air.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:40 PM)
Meche and Greinke are pretty good pitchers. I'm not sure about Davies. I think the park also plays real big when the weather is colder, not the ideal set-up for the current White Sox roster.

Dick if they were stretching fly balls that didn't reach its one thing. They are not making contact at all here. Davies is not Meche or Greinke.

QUOTE (chiguy79 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:44 PM)
why get thrown out at 2nd when the chances are if thome hits the ball it is a 2r hr. You would think Jerry Owens was at the plate.

I think the chances of Quentin taking that bag plus a Thome hit are greater than two straight hits.

And the chances of Thome hitting a home run fall farther down on the list of ways we'd most likely get a run in that situation.

Edited by Princess Dye

Guillen seriously needs to stop automatically sending people when there are 2 outs and he gets a man on first. Everyone knows its going to happen. Hell Mike Scoscia was calling pitch outs on it last year. Its one thing if its a base stealer, now he just sends anyone and everyone.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 02:41 PM)
I will join you by shaking my fist violently to and fro in the air.

I shall join both of you in voicing my displeasure with a few choice colloquialisms towards the computer. I dare say they maybe a tad randy...