White Sox (1-1) vs. Royals (1-1) 1:05-CSN

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (qwerty @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 03:27 PM)
It was in his glove for roughly a half second.

Should be like football. Have to continue all the way through the throw to first.

Did the ump do the over the top point at the ball and "out" sign over and over again?

Edited by CanOfCorn

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 03:23 PM)
No he can't. He's just about to bring out the "lift and pull" BS he has trademarked.

Actually no. Meche and Greinke are good pitchers. I can accept them dominating our lineup, because they have plus stuff. If Davies has automatically changed into a similar type pitcher then facing the royals is going to suck. I will wait to see what Davies does against other teams before I annoint him super pitcher. A 7 inning 3 hit shutout with 8ks is a pretty dominating pitching performance.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 01:28 PM)
Should be like football. Have to continue all the way through the throw to first.

Did the ump do the over the top point at the ball and "out" sign over and over again?

So he has to make a "baseball move"?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 03:30 PM)
The laughable thing is when KW says the types of players the White Sox need are not available, and his followers eat it all up. The guy has been GM for now 9 years. They have been available because other teams have them.

Oh for the love of God.....

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 03:28 PM)
Yet, it was still on the exchange.

He clearly had no control of the ball whether it was on the exchange or not. He was trying to grab at something that was not there. I would understand if the ball was firmly in the glove and he dropped it, the ball was bobbling around in the mitt erratically.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 9, 2009 -> 03:30 PM)
Actually no. Meche and Greinke are good pitchers. I can accept them dominating our lineup, because they have plus stuff. If Davies has automatically changed into a similar type pitcher then facing the royals is going to suck. I will wait to see what Davies does against other teams before I annoint him super pitcher. A 7 inning 3 hit shutout with 8ks is a pretty dominating pitching performance.
Davies is a pretty solid pitcher who has a chance to be a good #2 or #3. A good performance + 2 or 3 guys really struggling = today.