Twins (2-2) @ White Sox (1-2) 7:11pm CSN

WSoxMatt

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 02:25 AM)
If they do end up being sellers at the deadline, it could change things, but right now, there are just too many spots in the lineup I really don't enjoy watching, and that isn't taking into consideration the back end of the rotation, and most of the pen.

Just hold out hope that something happens so Beckham gets into the lineup. Maybe he'll bring the swagger that is desperately missing.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 08:25 PM)
4 good ones...I'm still very disappointed KW didn't acquire another righty reliever. He should know by now that you can't count on everyone in the bullpen repeating their previous season's numbers. But he improved Birmingham's depth at least!!

I'm more disappointed that we have one of the league's worst defensive outfields. Quentin, Wise, and Dye could very possibly be the worst defensive outfield in all of baseball. It's a joke.

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 02:28 AM)
I'm more disappointed that we have one of the league's worst defensive outfields. Quentin, Wise, and Dye could very possibly be the worst defensive outfield in all of baseball. It's a joke.

I'm honestly convinced that the Sox brass thinks Dye is good defensively in RF.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 09:26 PM)
Just hold out hope that something happens so Beckham gets into the lineup. Maybe he'll bring the swagger that is desperately missing.

i gotta disagree with the swagger thing personally...i honestly think winning brings a swagger, not visa versa

QUOTE (chisox2334 @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 02:30 AM)
seriously let beckham, viciendo, flowers, danks play

Give Viciedo and Flowers time. Flowers is probably another 2 years away, and Viciedo has a long way to go. I was talking to a member of the organization who was said they were pretty disappointed with his overall effort in ST and he's in the doghouse right now. The good news is that they LOVE Beckham.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 09:30 PM)
i gotta disagree with the swagger thing personally...i honestly think winning brings a swagger, not visa versa

If were depending on a rookie to bring swagger in town, were in trouble.