Twins (2-2) @ White Sox (1-2) 7:11pm CSN

WSoxMatt

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 08:18 PM)
Getz is a f***ing stud. He's gonna have a long career in CHicago.

I love Getz.. I really do, I've liked what I've seen of him since he came to the big club, but I'm really not sure where he's going to play. Lexi is at short, Fields is at third, and Beckham is quickly moving through the system. One of these guys is going to be bigtime trade bait, or they're going to have to pull the trigger on Lexi to CF, which doesn't seem to be an option, and from what we've seen of Lexi in CF, I can understand why.

My dilemma: Watch mlb.tv in s***ty quality which is close to real-time, or watch in HD and be a minute behind on this thread (Getz has not stolen yet on the HD feed btw)

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 08:26 PM)
I love Getz.. I really do, I've liked what I've seen of him since he came to the big club, but I'm really not sure where he's going to play. Lexi is at short, Fields is at third, and Beckham is quickly moving through the system. One of these guys is going to be bigtime trade bait, or they're going to have to pull the trigger on Lexi to CF, which doesn't seem to be an option, and from what we've seen of Lexi in CF, I can understand why.

One of these guys is not going to be trade bait. You move Lexi to CF. He will be fine out in CF.