Twins (2-2) @ White Sox (1-2) 7:11pm CSN

WSoxMatt

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 06:26 PM)
I love Getz.. I really do, I've liked what I've seen of him since he came to the big club, but I'm really not sure where he's going to play. Lexi is at short, Fields is at third, and Beckham is quickly moving through the system. One of these guys is going to be bigtime trade bait, or they're going to have to pull the trigger on Lexi to CF, which doesn't seem to be an option, and from what we've seen of Lexi in CF, I can understand why.

Getz is a ballplayer, to me he'll be one of the best all around 2nd baseman in baseball. But I've touted him for a long time so I'm a bit biased.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 08:30 PM)
this is only the 4th game of the year but I don't think Quentin or Ramirez will have the years they did last year.

Its adjustments to the adjustments that will make or break a young players sophomore year.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 08:31 PM)
Leaving way too many runners on base, especially with our big hitters up. Quentin's just awful this year when he tries to pull the ball. His only two good swings were on pitches he drove up the middle and to right center.

Carlos just trying to do too much right now. He just needs to settle down a little.