Twins (2-2) @ White Sox (1-2) 7:11pm CSN

WSoxMatt

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 03:20 AM)
I'm typically a highly optimistic person but I have a sinking feeling that this year will be another 2007.

IF that were to happen, we better be unloading the dinosaurs at the trade deadline.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 08:18 PM)
He really is awful. Already 2-0 Padres.

I really haven't watched much Giants baseball in the last few years, so I'm trying to expand my viewing. I find it really funny all the people that have been talking up Sandoval in fantasy leagues, when I bet 85% of them have never seen him swing a bat.

Not surprised by this.

Meanwhile Jeremy Reed gets a 2 out base hit for the Mets to tie the game up. Remember that name?

QUOTE (zenryan @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 09:20 PM)
0-2 pitch and you throw it in that spot?

quite possibly the worst pitch calling I've ever seen by a catcher

let's take a guy, who's pretty much a terrible hitter unless it's right over the plate, who's down in the count 0-2, and groove one right over the middle

it doesn't get any worse than that folks, and i've seen our pitching staff do this kind of bulls*** year after year

this game is over, f*** this team

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 03:21 AM)
I hate doing this, because I always laugh off predictions after 3 or 4 games, but already I feel like this is going to be one of the least likable teams in the last 5-10 years for Sox fans.

Not sure...I'll enjoy watching Getz and Fields play, and Quentin's always fun to watch hit. I can't stand watching Contreras anymore though.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 09:23 PM)
Really, 4 games into the season?

The Blackhawks fired Savard 4 games into the season...and that was AFTER a win...but I dont want to see Ozzie fired...this bullpen UGHHHHHHHH 3 good ones and the rest are useless

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 08:23 PM)
Homerun or die trying

It's been like that for 2 years, and for those last two years I've been calling for Walker's head.

There is no excuse not to execute against a guy like RA Dickey. None.

QUOTE (WSoxMatt @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 02:24 AM)
The Blackhawks fired Savard 4 games into the season...and that was AFTER a win...but I dont want to see Ozzie fired...this bullpen UGHHHHHHHH 3 good ones and the rest are useless

4 good ones...I'm still very disappointed KW didn't acquire another righty reliever. He should know by now that you can't count on everyone in the bullpen repeating their previous season's numbers. But he improved Birmingham's depth at least!!