What type of baseball player would you be?

DaTank

As a pitcher, I'm the right handed version of a pre-SF Barry Zito. Good fastball but nothing overpowering, good command of the strike zone, good movement, great curveball. As a hitter, JD sounds about exact. Line driver hitter with good average and power, mostly hitting right up the middle, but can go opposite field a lot. I'd draw a lot more walks than JD however. And I'm 6'6, 235, so not much speed. I played LF a lot, then a lot of 1B/3B, and then exclusively a pitcher. I was best defensively at 1B.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 08:45 AM)
Man there are a whole lot of zeros in that statline :lol:

26 year old MLB rookie. I'll be solid though.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 08:51 AM)
Did you start wearing Kanye West sunglasses before or after your 10 million dollar contract?

Player before contract!

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 17, 2009 -> 09:16 AM)
Anyone here follow Club Trillion?

I'd be a pitcher who throws 92 with movement while doing burnouts in my Firebird with my cousin Wayne. - Where's my F'n cards, doucher?

You are Kenny Powers if you lose 15 MPH on your fastball

Pitcher: Late inning relief or closer. Right hand, side arm with only a few pitches. Fastball, sinker, slider. I'd have the occasional junk pitch I'd try like a floating change or big curve.

Position player: Corner outfield. Love chasing down the fly balls and making diving catches. Not much power hitting-wise. Switch hitter than has more power from the right but more hits from the left.

I am and would be terrible.....hit .270, strike out 40% of the time, throw funny, hurt a lot, but hustles so much that people think you are a better player than you actually are.

my goal every year is to have as many hits as strikeouts, the more i play, the more dispairity there is between those two numbers.

if i was ever able to pitch, i want to be like Charlie Haeger or Charlie Hough!

Well I was always a 1 or 2 hitter but when I was put in the 4 spot I was clutch. Was fast and stole good amt of bases, wasn't a big power threat but I hit them. I loved fielding though, played SS and CF, probably my best part of my game was fielding.

I'll be realistic and say I would compare myself to a Jason Bartlett.

Pitching, I had decent movement, was fairly finesse, wasn't a hard thrower but I could go a lot of innings. not much of a strikeout guy but I got a lot of groundouts.

Guess maybe a Jamie Moyer or Bronson Arroyo.