White Sox @ Tigers 12:05pm CSNHD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scenario @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 03:01 PM)
If Wise is hurt, don't be surprised if Miguel Negron is called up instead of Kroeger.

Not that I want to see it, but if Wise is hurt I wouldnt put it past them to call up Owens and insert him into the lineup as the every day starter while Wise is on the DL

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 02:05 PM)
Not that I want to see it, but if Wise is hurt I wouldnt put it past them to call up Owens and insert him into the lineup as the every day starter while Wise is on the DL

Owens isn't even starting in Charlotte.

I think that ship has sailed.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 02:06 PM)
With all of the unemployment in Detroit I was hoping the singing hot dog vendor would have gotten fired, but no such luck :angry:

nobodys at work...everyones at the game eatin hot dogs

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 02:05 PM)

I doubt that happens. I hope not.

QUOTE (Soxpranos @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 02:06 PM)
LOL, the experts are scratching their heads right now.. got to love this board.

I just don't think people on this board remember its really hard to hit when its 35 degrees against good pitchers. The ball doesn't carry as well and they have been in Phoenix the last month and a half where its been 80 something and sunny every day, so there is going to be an adjustment period. In Tucson, there were some crisper days. Phoenix is better for the travel and to get work in, its not as good to get you ready for the cold. White Sox opponents haven't exactly been ripping the ball.