White Sox @ Tigers 12:05pm CSNHD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 03:02 PM)
He's still looking for his first hit of the season. I wish, and I know it will not happen, they call up Beckham and moved Ramirez to CF.

That would be a dream scenario for me as well, but you are right... not gonna happen.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 03:01 PM)
Running play way back intpo CF and the Tiger announcer said he dove and caught it. Highlight reel. but he landed on his shoulder

thanx

what a bummer for Wise

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 03:02 PM)
He's still looking for his first hit of the season. I wish, and I know it will not happen, they call up Beckham and moved Ramirez to CF.

They wouldn't move Ramirez just for 15 days or so. It might happen if Gordo were coming up here for good, but not on a temporary basis.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 01:04 PM)
They wouldn't move Ramirez just for 15 days or so. It might happen if Gordo were coming up here for good, but not on a temporary basis.

It strikes me that a separated shoulder isn't just 15 days or so. I could be wrong.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 09:01 PM)
I really don't like Wise, but yeah, he didn't deserve to go out like that.

I second that. Although once he was on the roster I felt obligated to support him being on the team but thought BA should satrt. However, he made a real good good play to help the team