Raise your hand if this is you...

JPN366

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heartattack19 @ Apr 16, 2009 -> 01:27 PM)
Julio Ramirez was terrible........could not hit water if he fell out a boat. He was fast though!

I would like a Paco Martin Lyle Mouton or a Warren Newson Jersey; those would be extremely Rare and quite stupid at the same time

I have a "Deacon" game worn black jersey from 1992. I wear it to games often. Since he was 24 people used to ask why it wasn't Crede.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Apr 16, 2009 -> 05:43 PM)
I got an authentic BMac jersey on my birthday...the day he was traded. Awesome.

We should go to a game together, probably the only 2 people that own one. Mine's a gray authentic.

Also, 'jersey t-shirts' are not not anywhere close to a jersey. And they are only what a $20 purchase? You can go out of your way to buy ridiculous ones, and not be 'burned' by them.

Jersey shirts are so lame. All I can ever picture is all the 20 something girls that have blue Soriano/Zambrano shirts and think they are the world's biggest Cubs fan.

I still wear my Podsednik (#22) jersey, as a matter of fact, I'm wearing it now at the office...sans World Series patch because I bought it before they won the World Series and never got around to adding the patch to it. People always ask me why I don't have the WS patch and I tell them, because I bought this jersey BEFORE anyone knew that team would be good.

I still have the Curtis Conway Jersey, a Testaverde Ravens Jersey, but the all time worst jersey i have is:

Steve Walsh # 4 Bears jersey, it was on sale for 10 bucks at Pennies in like 1995. I wear it for flag football.

Granted he helped take them to the playoffs, but why the hell did i buy it?

• 10 months later...

These comments are hilarious..

Seth Joyner, Arizona Cardinals: “Do you guys have any games from 1993? It’s the golden age of everything, and I finally got my NeoGeo hooked up.” (Found by Dave in Dubuque, IA.)

Russell Erxleben, New Orleans Saints: Erxleben spent five years in prison for securities fraud and money laundering. It still beat playing for the early 80s Saints. (Found by Tony at the Superdome.)

QUOTE (earthshiner @ Mar 16, 2010 -> 09:47 PM)

I was the one who took that picture and submitted it to that site and I have to say I laughed for a good 30 min when I saw it. Whats even more funny is this guy was wearing it with pride, but then again cant let yourself get too down for too long after realizing you wasted so much money on that jersey.

:lolhitting

QUOTE (wilmot825 @ Apr 16, 2009 -> 10:28 PM)
People, like myself, who own Nick Swisher Sox jerseys or shirts should be on here

I buy the jersey tshirt for these reasons exactly. My real jerseys are usually either sox legends or long time players. I have a bunch of jerseys of ex players though like Swish, Zero, BMAC.

Different sport, obviously, but it amused me greatly when I saw Sergei Krivokrasov and Patrick Poulin jerseys at the Hawks game last Sunday.

My cousin, who has followed the Hawks almost as long as I have, couldn't remember who Patrick Poulin was. I told him, "I wish I didn't remember him either..."