Top picks for White Sox road trips

southsider2k5

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 17, 2009 -> 10:40 AM)
There is NOTHING within walking distance though. If you drive around a bit, there is some cool stuff.

They are trying to change that. As I was saying, the Boss Hawg Bowl (the new Cowboys stadium) is one mile down the street. They are in the process of making all of that an "entertainment district". The master plan is actually very cool if they can pull it off. Of course, with the economy, everything's slowed way down.

I've only seen the Sox at Dodger Stadium, Angel Stadium and PetCo.

Petco is definitely the best of those three.

Gonna add Safeco Field in August this year. Very excited for that, I think thats a great stadium...

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 17, 2009 -> 12:57 PM)
I've only seen the Sox at Dodger Stadium, Angel Stadium and PetCo.

Petco is definitely the best of those three.

Gonna add Safeco Field in August this year. Very excited for that, I think thats a great stadium...

You will love Safeco it's really nice!

Fenway, Jacobs and Safeco were good experiences inside and outside the ball park, plenty to do. Co America is a nice stadium as well but nothing to do unless you drive to Canada. Old Yankee stadium , making a trip next year to New Yankee stadium , but you have an abundance to do in New York, I myself found New York kinda dirty even time square, garbage everywhere. Probably do to the city being over populated.

Edited by Soxpranos