Chicago (5-4) at Tampa Bay (4-6); April 17, 6:38 CDT

iWiN4PreP

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets have someone grow a pair with RISP, and lets have colon stay hot. My pick to click is Brian Anderson (if he plays, Konerko if not), Me hating his guts has not worked for him, so now I'll try rooting for him.

This would be a bonus win. The Sox really shouldn't win this game. Bart has his work cut out for him. If he's throwing 88 again, I don't think he'll last long. Hopefully he'll add a few MPHs to his fastball tonight. I really think Bartolo and Contreras will be inconsistent for a while. No one will really know what to expect until they take the mound.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 17, 2009 -> 08:21 PM)
This would be a bonus win. The Sox really shouldn't win this game. Bart has his work cut out for him. If he's throwing 88 again, I don't think he'll last long. Hopefully he'll add a few MPHs to his fastball tonight. I really think Bartolo and Contreras will be inconsistent for a while. No one will really know what to expect until they take the mound.

I don't think speed has anything to do with it. He had command and movement on his pitches last game and if he continues to do that he can win. It will certainly be a good test to see how he does in a second game. Do well Bart-Do well!

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Apr 17, 2009 -> 06:07 PM)
Seems like an odd start time.

You know how our start times are sponsors by 711? Well there is a Tampa Bay chain of stores that sells things that old retired people need called "638".