Sox @ Rays, 6:08, WGN

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 18, 2009 -> 07:55 PM)
The kid wants a spot on this team when Nix comes back. If he starts playing center, he might just get it.

he's shown to be a great asset on the bases, but with a bat he's been absolute garbage, i think he's being a bit (quite a bit) overrated on here

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 18, 2009 -> 08:56 PM)
he's shown to be a great asset on the bases, but with a bat he's been absolute garbage, i think he's being a bit (quite a bit) overrated on here

Really? How so? Nobody here has much faith in his bat, seems the consensus is that Getz should've started this game.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Apr 18, 2009 -> 07:59 PM)
Buehrle with a lot of pitches. Looks like we might get Dotel for two innings tonight.

I wouldn't mind giving Macdougal a scrub 9th (with a pretty quick hook) if the lead is still 5.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 18, 2009 -> 07:56 PM)
i think he's being a bit (quite a bit) overrated on here

How is that?

There's probably no other player on the roster, other than MacDougal and Owens, who has been trashed more than Lillibridge.

QUOTE (scenario @ Apr 18, 2009 -> 08:04 PM)
How is that?

There's probably no other player on the roster, other than MacDougal and Owens, who has been trashed more than Lillibridge.

BA, and as bad as he's hit, his career BA has been better, his OBP this year is better. Lillibridge gets more love for a guy who is hitting .067 and has a career major league average under .200 than just about anyone. He is fast, I'll give him that. I wonder how mad some are Joey Gathright didn't sign with the Sox.

Anderson throwing a guy out at third tonight saved Buehrle some pitches and maybe some runs.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 18, 2009 -> 07:56 PM)

He actually hit the ball on the button his second at bat and would have had extra bases if not for a nice catch by Kapler....

He'll be ok. Better than friggin Betemit...