Sox @ Rays, 12:38, CSN

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 02:22 PM)
That was definitely a FO at 2nd and maybe even a double play...BA fortunate that Garza misplayed it and then compounded it with the wild throw. Still, we'll take it. And with Anderson running, it helped cause the wild throw.

there were already 2 outs

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 02:07 PM)
The patience from this team is unlike anything we've seen in a while.

I prefeace this by saying I am a Brian Anderson but I think he and Lillibridge are making the pitcher work and it is having a ripple affect throughout the game. There does not seem ot be the 5 pitch inning.

Was that hit hard enough for you?

Lillibridge is a hitting machine. Break up the 1929 Yankees...er Sox Sunday line-up.

At least Brent is getting on-base and keeping the ball lower instead of popping up into the outfield. They're our version of the Piranhas.

Albaladejo gets out of bases loaded, one out situation for Yankees...still 3-1 Indians leading. Try saying that name fast three times.

Cubano is celebrating Michel Hernandez shank into RF, since Alexei has been put on the pine for today.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 07:24 PM)
Can someone elaborate on what happened and what is currently going on?

7-0 Sox. With 2 on, 2 outs, Anderson checked swing a grounded that Garza deflected and launched into right field. With 2nd and 3rd, 2 outs, Getz hit a nice liner past Iwamura to score 2 runs.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 02:24 PM)

BA hit a nubber to Garza, it ricocheted off the glove so he had to scramble to make a throw to first. Threw it away, run scored.

Then Getz solidly singled in two more.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 02:24 PM)

LOL, I am in the same boat. Gameday has been sitting on "Wilson Betemit Flied Out to Left" for the last 10 minutes

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 03:24 PM)

AJ was on 1st and Dye on 2nd, BA hit a ball that deflected off Garza's glove and got to first safely, Garza badly overthrew it allowing Anderson to advance to 2nd and AJ to 3rd, and Dye scored. Then Getz singled into right and AJ and Anderson scored.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 19, 2009 -> 02:28 PM)
Tampa gets first 2 men on. Betemit had a pathetic attempt at a foul ball. Don't let this game get interesting.

Ever since the spring training game he botched at short, Betemit has not been looking to impressive. Floyd needs to pitch through this.

Edited by Jenks Heat

This game gets scary if they bring in Carrasco or MacDougal at any point today.

C'mon Gavin. I'd almost rather he gave up a 3 run homer and got out of the inning than seeing MacDougal anywhere near the game.

Longoria has caught Alisayitis.

Edited by caulfield12