rangercal

139 members have voted

1. 1. Carlos Quentin

• Is Awesome

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rangercal @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 12:35 PM)
.....or Missouri....

It wasn't me who anointed him "Chuck" . Someone else did, but who am I to argue?

I just go to school in Missouri, I have no problem bashing the state. I'm in my college bubble for one more month. Besides, I could start pulling garbage jokes for the state of New Jersey.

Quentin deserves a better nickname than Chuck.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 12:23 PM)
What is with this Chuck s***? Why Chuck? He is not a fat white 40-year-old living in Nebraska.

No but he would be a biggest badass Texas Ranger that ever walked. Think the Mexican version of Shaft! He comes equipped with the big ass stick and all. Also during the Bowflex commercials he could just growl........well I guess that would be his wife but this covers all infomercails that he would do.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 01:38 PM)
I just go to school in Missouri, I have no problem bashing the state. I'm in my college bubble for one more month. Besides, I could start pulling garbage jokes for the state of New Jersey.

I would love to help you with the Jersey jokes!

(I was born and raised in Logan Square/Lincoln Park areas in Chicago)

I have about 10 good Tshirt Ideas for NJ

I own this

http://www.shelflifeclothing.com/images/sh...njshelflife.jpg

QUOTE (danman31 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 06:38 PM)

Stop bashing Missouri. It's especially pretty in Columbia, I'm about to head to three creeks park to read. This is the prettiest town I've lived in. Sorry Naperville/Aurora.

but besides that, Quentin is well-respected in the baseball scene in Columbia, MO. In the two baseball drafts I've done, people get angry when Quentin is selected because they all think he is their own little secret.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 01:46 PM)
Stop bashing Missouri. It's especially pretty in Columbia, I'm about to head to three creeks park to read. This is the prettiest town I've lived in. Sorry Naperville/Aurora.

but besides that, Quentin is well-respected in the baseball scene in Columbia, MO. In the two baseball drafts I've done, people get angry when Quentin is selected because they all think he is their own little secret.

Who are you, and why are you posting under bmags's profile?

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 01:46 PM)

For the record... I do not see anything wrong with Missouri.

That's funny stuff about Chuck.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 11:30 AM)
I agree with Ozzie when he said Q isn't even locked in yet! You can tell by some of the swings he's taking at the plate. He is tremendous, hopefully he gets his AL MVP this year.

I can't stop laughing everytime I see Eric Byrnes

Eric Byrnes is a grinder though

QUOTE (bighurt4life @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 02:17 PM)
CQ got the Palestinians and Israelis to sign a peace treaty merely by saying "you don't want me to have to come over there do you?"

He was speaking from a position of strength since both sides accept him as the one true God.

QUOTE (G&T @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 01:39 PM)
He was speaking from a position of strength since both sides accept him as the one true God.

I'd let my girlfriend cheat on me, but if, and only if it was with Carlos Quentin. Only problem is, she doesn't have a strong enough uterus to handle TCQ's load, it'd blow like a shotgun through her back. He'd have to wear a kryptonite condom, but that would kill him.

QUOTE (JoeCredeYes @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 05:25 PM)
I'd let my girlfriend cheat on me, but if, and only if it was with Carlos Quentin. Only problem is, she doesn't have a strong enough uterus to handle TCQ's load, it'd blow like a shotgun through her back. He'd have to wear a kryptonite condom, but that would kill him.

Wow.

QUOTE (JoeCredeYes @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 06:25 PM)

Want a cookie?