Mike North or David Kaplan

Who is a bigger douchebag?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is a bigger douchebag?

• Mike North
    • David Kaplan
    • I'm a strange person and I like them both.

I was thinking to myself the other day who I hated more and I just couldnt come up with a winner. My initial thought was it has to be North but Kaplan is right there with him with his no blinking stupid face. So I will leave it up to soxtalk to decide who I should hate more.

North is the most annoying Chicago sports personality. Hands down. No question.

I don't see any problem with Kaplan. I actually like him a lot. He made Chicago Tribune Live a daily watch for me. He's a Cubs homer, but he's shown nothing but love for the Sox.

can i choose death? I mean they are both really that bad. I mean its a sad state where i'd rather watch a national network than CSN that focuses specifically on the teams I care about most.

Kaplan makes Len Casper look like Malcolm X and Mike North should never speak.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 12:08 PM)
can i choose death? I mean they are both really that bad. I mean its a sad state where i'd rather watch a national network than CSN that focuses specifically on the teams I care about most.

Kaplan makes Len Casper look like Malcolm X and Mike North should never speak.

LOL, please explain

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 12:09 PM)
LOL, please explain

well, since there have been some racial tensions on this site recently... let me preface by saying that this comment has nothing to do with Malcolm X, extremism, racial discrimination etc...

What I meant was, Dave Kaplan is sooo non-inflammatory, so gee-golly, so "magoo" that he makes Len Casper -- someone I feel exhibits similar qualities -- look like an angry, inflammatory, person.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 12:18 PM)
well, since there have been some racial tensions on this site recently... let me preface by saying that this comment has nothing to do with Malcolm X, extremism, racial discrimination etc...

What I meant was, Dave Kaplan is sooo non-inflammatory, so gee-golly, so "magoo" that he makes Len Casper -- someone I feel exhibits similar qualities -- look like an angry, inflammatory, person.

LOL, thats awesome. I will never see Len Kasper the same again

Mike North is easily avoidable, there's really no reason for me to ever hear or see him, wish I could say the same for Kaplan. It literally gets no worse than Dave Kaplan, he offends every sports sensitivity I have, he needs to be removed from the airwaves and preferably deported.

As for the poster who said Dave Kaplan knows "some stuff", um bull-f***ing-s***. What stuff? How to be an insufferable prick? How to go hours without blinking? He's got the Lew Ford lifeless puppy-killing smirk down and he needs to be stopped.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 01:59 PM)
what is kaplan on? 720? sox fans actually listen to that?

No, he is the host of Chicago Tribune Live on Comcast. I think he fills in on Sportsrise/Day/Nite as well. AND he is on AM720

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 20, 2009 -> 03:33 PM)
I don't get Chicago fans and why they hate every media personality.

I named two and for very good reason. Mostly every other media personality in Chicago I'm okay with(well atleast I dont loathe like I do these two douchebags).

Kaplan Cub fan who is not that good of a sports guy, but bearable.

North a Sox fan who is a abomination of a person, plus not a good sports guy.

Easy decision for me, even with their team allegences. I loathe ever having the misfortune of having to hear even an accidental minute of Mike North!