Spring of '09 television season thread

BigSqwert

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 27, 2009 -> 06:01 PM)
Today's Red Eye had Flight of the Conchords listed as a show that might not come back. :crying

I'm gonna have to respectively disagree with you on this one Sqwert, never really liked that show. Any other notable shows mentioned?

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Apr 27, 2009 -> 06:35 PM)
I'm gonna have to respectively disagree with you on this one Sqwert, never really liked that show. Any other notable shows mentioned?

Dollhouse, Kath and Kim, and a few other crappy shows I never watch and can't remember.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 27, 2009 -> 06:01 PM)
Today's Red Eye had Flight of the Conchords listed as a show that might not come back. :crying

Total Bummer, but as much time as they needed to write the new songs/shows for the second season, I figure if they were to come back for a 3rd season, it would take a couple years anyway. Luckily, I'm going to see them concert tonight, so I can catch them one last time

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 28, 2009 -> 11:17 AM)
ABC rethinking bringing Scrubs back and negotiating with regulars to make appearances, not every week. Guess will focus on the new interns and others like rumored a few months ago.

I don't really like that idea, with the cast members that are leaving after this season. Let the show go out on a strong note, which it is definitely doing this season.

QUOTE (juddling @ Apr 28, 2009 -> 07:33 AM)
Heroes season ender last night....i thought it was both interesting and quite frustrating. It will make for an interesting next season.

It became a mess all through out this season, but it defiantly got itself back together at the end.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 07:41 AM)
It became a mess all through out this season, but it defiantly got itself back together at the end.

I don't think it was a mess ALL season....i think it was a season of 1 good show/1 bad show/1 good show/1 bad show. wasn't consistent till the end. the last 3 or 4 were very good.

QUOTE (juddling @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 07:51 AM)
I don't think it was a mess ALL season....i think it was a season of 1 good show/1 bad show/1 good show/1 bad show. wasn't consistent till the end. the last 3 or 4 were very good.

Agreed, really enjoyed the final episode. Would have liked to see the actual battle though with Nathan, Peter and Sylar.

So what are peoples thoughts, does Peter just have 1 of Sylar's powers? All of them? Some of them?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 03:36 PM)
Does someone have a list of shows that are cancelled or renewed? Or is something like that even out yet?

I think some of them will be released next week.

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 07:37 PM)
Agreed, really enjoyed the final episode. Would have liked to see the actual battle though with Nathan, Peter and Sylar.

So what are peoples thoughts, does Peter just have 1 of Sylar's powers? All of them? Some of them?

i'm glad they didn't show the actual battle. Anything they would have done wouldn't have lived up to the potential. seeing Claire's eye, watching the flashing of powers and the yelling and screaming was an excellent choice to me.

QUOTE (juddling @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 10:14 AM)
i'm glad they didn't show the actual battle. Anything they would have done wouldn't have lived up to the potential. seeing Claire's eye, watching the flashing of powers and the yelling and screaming was an excellent choice to me.

this.