Spring of '09 television season thread

BigSqwert

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 6, 2009 -> 06:48 PM)
That was an amazing episode. That was a rare series finale that actually was really well done.

I agree it was well done. A great way to end the series.

QUOTE (Cali @ May 7, 2009 -> 07:46 AM)
It sounded like Peter Gabriel, but I wasn't 100% sure.

Thanks.

It's an awesome song. I also loved how they used the accoustic version of Overkill by Colin Hay in an earlier episode. Those are two tremendous songs.

In my request for the song, I forgot to state my opinion.

I loved it. Very classy way for the show to go out. I almost teared up at the end haha

One of my best laughs of the night though:

"Hooch IS crazy"

QUOTE (Cali @ May 7, 2009 -> 09:03 AM)

I loved it. Very classy way for the show to go out. I almost teared up at the end haha

"Hooch IS crazy"

unfortunately it's not on I-Tunes for individual sale, my friend has it so I'll have to grab it from them. And yes, I'm one of those suckers who still pay for music on the internet, but will take it from a friend!

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ May 7, 2009 -> 10:50 AM)
unfortunately it's not on I-Tunes for individual sale, my friend has it so I'll have to grab it from them. And yes, I'm one of those suckers who still pay for music on the internet, but will take it from a friend!

FWIW there are ways to download audio files from youtube.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 7, 2009 -> 05:07 PM)
Anybody watch NCIS? Im not a huge fan of crime scene shows, but this one has drawn me in, mainly because I like the personalities of the characters.

I agree, I have caught up with re-runs and it is a well done show

QUOTE (Cali @ May 7, 2009 -> 09:03 AM)

"Hooch IS crazy"

Link to the final scene of Scrubs for those who want to watch it again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SliYzq3htBg

I was hoping for a Mandy Moore, "That's so funny," at the end, but I was very pleased with the finale. Lawrence said that's a season wrap for XX so maybe there is hope for a new version. JD and Kelso are the only characters they officially wrote off.

QUOTE (danman31 @ May 7, 2009 -> 08:10 PM)
I was hoping for a Mandy Moore, "That's so funny," at the end, but I was very pleased with the finale. Lawrence said that's a season wrap for XX so maybe there is hope for a new version. JD and Kelso are the only characters they officially wrote off.

I know Judy Reyes (Carla) had publicly said this was her last season a few months back. That would be a tough character to write out at this point, no matter what happens next year. I really hope Scrubs decides to go out on the strong note, in which it did last night.

QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ May 7, 2009 -> 08:20 PM)
I know Judy Reyes (Carla) had publicly said this was her last season a few months back. That would be a tough character to write out at this point, no matter what happens next year. I really hope Scrubs decides to go out on the strong note, in which it did last night.

True, but she in the final episode Carla mentions that she should work part-time now that she'll have two kids. So it's possible that they could make it work.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ May 7, 2009 -> 08:56 PM)
True, but she in the final episode Carla mentions that she should work part-time now that she'll have two kids. So it's possible that they could make it work.

If you don't have JD and Carla it really wouldn't make much sense to have Turk and Elliot either. Would be too similar to that 70s show introducing that awful new character when Kelso and Eric.

Edited by whitesoxfan99