Who Would You Rather Have?

ozzfest

I posed the question to myself yesterday of who would I rather have than Quentin IN THE LEAGUE right now? Given his age and potential...there's probably only a handful of players I'd rather have. But like your question...it's a moot point.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 10:52 PM)
I posed the question to myself yesterday of who would I rather have than Quentin IN THE LEAGUE right now? Given his age and potential...there's probably only a handful of players I'd rather have. But like your question...it's a moot point.

We're going up against one of them today, he'll be in right field. You'd also have to take into account position (Carlos plays a non-premier position). There's quite a few on my list but Carlos is definitely an elite talent.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 22, 2009 -> 07:01 PM)
We're going up against one of them today, he'll be in right field. You'd also have to take into account position (Carlos plays a non-premier position). There's quite a few on my list but Carlos is definitely an elite talent.

That's not entirely fair since Carlos was considered a right fielder except that Dye is there. Of course, I have no clue if CQ can actually play right.

QUOTE (G&T @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 08:23 AM)
That's not entirely fair since Carlos was considered a right fielder except that Dye is there. Of course, I have no clue if CQ can actually play right.

RF isn't a premier position either especially when you don't have an elite arm (Carlos is FAR from elite), I'm talking about non-corner positions. A guy with maybe a little less production than Carlos but who is able to play a good CF would probably be considered more valuable. I only mentioned Markakis because we happen to be playing him right now and he's a better baseball player than Carlos. I'd trade Quentin for him in a heartbeat.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 03:24 PM)
RF isn't a premier position either especially when you don't have an elite arm (Carlos is FAR from elite), I'm talking about non-corner positions. A guy with maybe a little less production than Carlos but who is able to play a good CF would probably be considered more valuable. I only mentioned Markakis because we happen to be playing him right now and he's a better baseball player than Carlos. I'd trade Quentin for him in a heartbeat.

Would you trade Beckham for Markakis? Just testing your man-love for the three players...so far I know Markakis > Quentin so just want to fit Beckham in the equation. :lol: