AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!

G&T

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2009 -> 09:00 PM)
JDIAA

Without a doubt he's the best pitcher on our staff. Another great performance today, he's quickly becoming one of the premier young starters in the AL.

I'll also point out how well BA has been doing since getting the starting job. It was noted in another thread, but he's definitely proving that he deserves the starting spot. Two more hits today with a double and RBI :)

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 22, 2009 -> 09:11 PM)
Without a doubt he's the best pitcher on our staff. Another great performance today, he's quickly becoming one of the premier young starters in the AL.

I'll also point out how well BA has been doing since getting the starting job. It was noted in another thread, but he's definitely proving that he deserves the starting spot. Two more hits today with a double and RBI :)

He's f***ing incredible, there's really no argument in my mind as to the best starter on the staff. 0.84 WHIP, .138 BAA and 0.95 ERA so far and that includes a game in which he really didn't have it.

9 hits in 19 IP

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 22, 2009 -> 11:22 PM)
Wow no BA love? The guy is batting .276 with a .400 OBP and he gets no love. KEEP IT UP BRIAN!

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 22, 2009 -> 09:11 PM)

ignored :(

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 02:03 AM)
it's early in the season, but just for your enjoyment:

Danks major league rankings amongst starting pitchers (national league + american league)

ERA: 8th

WHIP: 8th

SLG: 10th

OBA: 10th

AVG: 2nd

H/9: 1st

Actually, he's 3rd now :headbang

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 12:22 AM)
Wow no BA love? The guy is batting .276 with a .400 OBP and he gets no love. KEEP IT UP BRIAN!

That was my first time ever seeing him play in person, Anderson is a big motherf***er. You can't really see this from TV. I couldn't get a read on his swings from where I was sitting, but you can really see how flawless his defense in CF is since you can see when he makes his jump and the distance he actually travels. By the time the TV camera is on him he's almost done moving most of the time.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 08:42 AM)
That was my first time ever seeing him play in person, Anderson is a big motherf***er. You can't really see this from TV. I couldn't get a read on his swings from where I was sitting, but you can really see how flawless his defense in CF is since you can see when he makes his jump and the distance he actually travels. By the time the TV camera is on him he's almost done moving most of the time.

Did you get some of the fresh squeezed lemonade? Baltimore has the best I ever tasted.

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Apr 23, 2009 -> 09:09 AM)
His BABIP is also .149 :lolhitting

Good pitchers make hitters make poor contact?

I'm happy to see BA doing a decent job with the bat. If he can provide adequate offense, it really shores up the Sox CF problem.

Edited by StrangeSox