Sox players and tattoos

SouthsideDon48

I was bored one day and using google image search because I was curious to see how the White Sox logo looked as a tattoo on people when I came across an awesome website that had some photos of some current and former White Sox players and their tattoos.

Here's the link:

http://bellabambinophotography.com/blog/?0414ace0

There's some photos of Dye, Anderson, Sweeney, and Sisco, plus non-Sox players such as Bill Hall, Justin Miller, and Joey Gathright.

I've always been interested in tattoos and I thought maybe it would be a cool idea if we can make this an official "Sox players and tattoos" thread. It's always cool to know little details like this about players on our favorite team.

Also, maybe we can use this thread to discuss our own tattoos? I currently have one, which is a barbed wire/shamrock biomechanical hybrid tattoo on my left arm by the shoulder. Waited 5 years before I got it, made many rough sketches, and got exactly what I wanted when the artist improved my design.

I'm also currently planning on, and working on sketches for an abstract Anarchy symbol tattoo done tribal-style.

Lets make contributions to this thread, everyone! :headbang

I find it hilarious that JD has a skull eating a baseball on his right arm. Not only that, but it has his own autograph on it... I guess so he doesn't forget his own name?

3470319395_e527cc8044_o.jpg

I would have thought he'd have more muskles.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 05:26 PM)
I have 3. None of those do a whole lot for me, but I dig BA's color...

I would also NEVER EVER get a Sox tattoo. I love the team, but not that much haha

I don't have a tattoo but that would be about the only thing I'd get. My love of the sox is about the one thing I can't see ever changing.

I'm working on half-sleeves on both of my arms. My best friend being a tattoo artist is pretty dangerous (and also cost-effective). I have a feeling that the next time my Sox-love hits a peak, I'll find somewhere to toss a Sox logo. I like BA's piece.. I like the bold colors.