SOX v. Blue Jays 4/24, 7:11 PM, CSN+

MHizzle85

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second game of the year for me tonight, this Gavin start will hopefully go better than the first one I saw earlier this year against KC. Maybe we'll score a few more runs to back up Gavin unlike in that start.

:bringit :gosoxretro: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox4: :gosox1:

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 12:11 PM)
I thought Buerhle was throwing today. Oh well...I will be there as well...I hope to get a poster as well.

It's interesting how much we're shuffling our rotation early this season. Can't think of any other year where Ozzie's done this.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 02:24 PM)
4th straight game and 6th time this season that we've seen this exact lineup. Very nice.

Actually, I'd almost rather see an extra off day here or there for guys, esp. Dye if we could somehow swing that.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 04:29 PM)
Actually, I'd almost rather see an extra off day here or there for guys, esp. Dye if we could somehow swing that.

12:30 game on Sunday, day off on monday, rain delay tuesday kind of screws things up then back to back 6:00 games on WED and THU. They're plenty rested right now. If there's one thing Ozzie loves, it's getting his players rest, we'll be seeing a whole lot of Lillibridge and Betemit. With Colon and Contreras pitching in this past series we were going to need as much offense as possible swapping out Dye for Owens or Lillibride would have been a huge hit offensively. Tomorrow's lineup will undoubtedly include Lillibridge, Betemit and Miller against the lefty Burres.

It's just nice to have good lineup stability for once.