SOX v. Blue Jays 4/24, 7:11 PM, CSN+

MHizzle85

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Capn12 @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 01:48 AM)
All in all, an overall s*** effort all around tonight, way to go guys. Gavin's fastball was ass, Alexei was ass period, no RISP hitting capability, K's a plenty, so frustrating.

And the Cubs are making a comeback

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 07:43 PM)
Alexei looks just awful at SS

That was probably one of my biggest concerns this year...putting the entire Lexi at SS eggs in one basket. Nobody knew what to expect.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 02:53 AM)
That was probably one of my biggest concerns this year...putting the entire Lexi at SS eggs in one basket. Nobody knew what to expect.

Honestly, I'm happy he hasn't had too many balls hit to him this year.

Now the concerns are getting bigger than just Contreras, Ramirez and Viciedo.

We have to worry about Floyd and the back of the rotation...and Thome just doesn't look right this season, either. I know he's hit a couple of opposite field homers, but his bat speed just seems to be missing.

Ramirez and Getz are miscommunicating (probably was Getz's bag), wild pitches, walks, Anderson made an error, Ramirez opened the floodgates in the first and then Gavin (just like last year) didn't pitch around it.

This has to be the ugliest four game stretch of White Sox baseball in a long time. We have a pretty sure loss Sunday and the Mariners are 12-5.

The only bright spot is the rest of the AL Central sucks too, more or less.

Farmio is blaming it on coming back from the long road trip...DJ disagrees. Same excuse was used Tuesday...because they had an offday Monday.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 03:00 AM)

We have to worry about Floyd and the back of the rotation...and Thome just doesn't look right this season, either. I know he's hit a couple of opposite field homers, but his bat speed just seems to be missing.

Ramirez and Getz are miscommunicating (probably was Getz's bag), wild pitches, walks, Anderson made an error, Ramirez opened the floodgates in the first and then Gavin (just like last year) didn't pitch around it.

This has to be the ugliest four game stretch of White Sox baseball in a long time. We have a pretty sure loss Sunday and the Mariners are 12-5.

The AL Central doesn't suck. It's a divisiion full of solid teams.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 08:00 PM)

Tomorrow won't be much easier. Romero is a stud.