SOX v. Blue Jays 4/24, 7:11 PM, CSN+

MHizzle85

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 01:48 AM)
Whoever is calling pitches tonight needs a mulligan. Rolen looks retarded on the curveball, yet we are throwing fastballs. f***ing stupid.

I'm sure people who aren't watching and/or aren't in the game thread will come in and say that you're complaining just to complain. However, I got your back. This is really the most mind-boggling pitch calling I've ever seen.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 07:49 PM)
I'm sure people who aren't watching and/or aren't in the game thread will come in and say that you're complaining just to complain. However, I got your back. This is really the most mind-boggling pitch calling I've ever seen.

Floyd has a real tight curveball, and Rolen has no clue on it at all. The swings he has had at it are amazingly bad. You keep throwing that breaking pitch up there, and he is going to keep waving at it.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 01:51 AM)
Floyd has a real tight curveball, and Rolen has no clue on it at all. The swings he has had at it are amazingly bad. You keep throwing that breaking pitch up there, and he is going to keep waving at it.

Thankfully we have Stoney announcing to bash some of this crap.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 07:51 PM)
Watching Javy pitch now, of course his fastball is 2-3 mph quicker this year. I hate that guy, even though I'd do anything to have him back as our #4 or 5 starter.

I don't miss Javy. Flowers is going be a good hitter for the sox for a long time.