Should Sox bring back Vizcaino?

SouthsideDon48

QUOTE (earthshiner @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 10:09 PM)
why not. can't be worse than we've seen so far. Plus Coop knows what Viz needs to do.

I think they want a guy who can go 2 or 3 innings. Vizcaino was the lamb on that 2005 team and was appreciated for it. They may go after him. I wouldn't expect much.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 09:08 PM)
Vizcaino is probably done. I wonder who is next from Charlotte. Egbert threw over 50 pitches and raised his 18.00 ERA to 27.00. I would imagine he's going back to Charlotte. Maybe Link comes up. Charlotte is bad.

I'd like to see Link, but is he ready? What's the scoop on him?

Too bad the Sox released Franklyn German, this would've been a perfect time to call him up and see what he can do.

NO. No more Jizz Can.

And can we please we stop talking about bringing back former players? I would like to offer a suggestion for the administrators of this website. Find the complete roster of former White Sox players within the, lets say, 5 years and put them in the language filter.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 10:13 PM)
He needs to gain 5 mph on his fastball. Cooper can't exactly work that.

He tried with Loaisa. I would imagine Egbert should go down at the end of the game so they could bring someone up who may be used if need be tomorrow. Its ridiculous to keep him on the major league roster right now

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 10:10 PM)
I'd like to see Link, but is he ready? What's the scoop on him?

Too bad the Sox released Franklyn German, this would've been a perfect time to call him up and see what he can do.

I know the Sox really liked Link at the end of last season but were dissappointed in him this spring. I don't know if he can go multiple innings. I think that is the one thing that could keep him in Charlotte right now.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 24, 2009 -> 11:13 PM)
Its going to be a pitcher. They swap out like players for the most part. Pitcher for Pitcher, fielder for fielder.

I'll put my money on Link, Marquez and Jimenez have been lit up, and Russell's a known quantity. Broadway's possible though, but he's been starting. Jon Link is cool as hell.