Chicago Bulls new dynasty: Derrick Rose and Lebron James

How many titles would Rose and Lebron win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. as teamates on the Chicago Bulls

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 03:29 PM)
Yeah but it's not realistic.

And come on people, so far 8 people think 10 championships if this were to happen? Are you kidding me? If LeBron was on the team they'd win at least a championship, how many I don't know, but other teams would start doing the same thing and you'd see for example Kobe, Chris Paul, Dwight Howard etc. being with the Lakers.

It's not a matter of wanting to. It's a matter of being able to do it.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 12:29 PM)
Yeah but it's not realistic.

And come on people, so far 8 people think 10 championships if this were to happen? Are you kidding me? If LeBron was on the team they'd win at least a championship, how many I don't know, but other teams would start doing the same thing and you'd see for example Kobe, Chris Paul, Dwight Howard etc. being with the Lakers.

And how would the Lakers pull that off? Hypnotizing Memphis is one thing, but the issue winds up being that you need to sign the 2nd guy somehow to go with the first. The 3rd guy winds up almost impossible to sign.

Lebron, the Bulls could at least be in a position to make an offer if they can move about 25% of Hinrich's contract somehow. That's why it's at least a little intriguing.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 02:45 PM)
It's not a matter of wanting to. It's a matter of being able to do it.

yeah that's true, and I realize this is just for fun. but it woulnd't take other teams 10 years to be able to put comparable people on their roster. and do you think Vinny Del Negro would be able to coach the team?

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 03:53 PM)
yeah that's true, and I realize this is just for fun. but it woulnd't take other teams 10 years to be able to put comparable people on their roster. and do you think Vinny Del Negro would be able to coach the team?

lol, dude you and me could coach that team.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 12:53 PM)

We could arrange it so that every time VDN spoke or did anything someone from the 20 rows behind him will throw his or her beverage on to him and a chorus of "Sit down!" will rise up from that group.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 02:58 PM)
We could arrange it so that every time VDN spoke or did anything someone from the 20 rows behind him will throw his or her beverage on to him and a chorus of "Sit down!" will rise up from that group.

that may work as well.

I voted for 10 because that was the highest option or else I would have picked 15-20 until they both retire

This is a REALISTIC poll, and I will only give a realistic answer.. they would also go 82-0 every year as well, since were sticking with realism here.

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 04:19 PM)
I voted for 10 because that was the highest option or else I would have picked 15-20 until they both retire

This is a REALISTIC poll, and I will only give a realistic answer.. they would also go 82-0 every year as well, since were sticking with realism here.

lol I like the way you think.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Apr 27, 2009 -> 03:14 PM)
So will LeBron to the Bulls threads repleace the Crawford to the Sox threads now?

If the Bulls could get someone to take on Deng's contract this summer while meanwhile giving the Bulls at least $5 million in cap space, I pledge to start more Lebron to the Bulls threads than you can count.

• 2 weeks later...