Video of Luis Tiant in Cuba

Cubano

that looks fantastic! I like how many of those guys in the park believe Contreras is the greatest Cuban pitcher of all time. I'm going with Tiant, then the duke, then Jose.

Isn't it wild how they keep all those old cars in such great shape?

Will the lifting of travel restrictions allow Cuban defectors like Duque and Contreras to go back for visits?

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 01:17 PM)
that looks fantastic! I like how many of those guys in the park believe Contreras is the greatest Cuban pitcher of all time. I'm going with Tiant, then the duke, then Jose.

Isn't it wild how they keep all those old cars in such great shape?

Will the lifting of travel restrictions allow Cuban defectors like Duque and Contreras to go back for visits?

My people do not know much about MLB. They do not have the info available. They only go by what other Cubans in the USA tell them or send them magazines, etc. Young Cubans do not know much about older Cuuban players in MLB such as Mike Cuellar, Camilo Pascual, Pedro Ramos, Dolf Luque, Minnie Minoso, Tony Oliva, Tony Perez, etc.

Obama can lift all he wants, there will be some Cubans that will not allowed to return. This is all about the Cuban nitwits in power deciding who can go back who can not.

See what Livan said in this interview with ESPN Deportes about this thing:

http://cubanballplayers.blogspot.com/2009/...n-deportes.html