Not the Smartest Move

HuskyCaucasian

QUOTE (Cknolls @ Apr 30, 2009 -> 11:10 AM)
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=96511

Why ask a question about this? Don't you dare question the Messiah or the Rat Emmanuel.

Interestingly, "military office director" is actually a White House position.

The office, led by WHMO Director Louis Caldera, oversees policy related to WHMO functions and Department of Defense assets and ensures that White House requirements are met with the highest standards of quality.
Whitehouse

The Office is part of the executive office of the president, which is overseen by the Chief of Staff.

Overseen by the White House Chief of Staff, the EOP has traditionally been home to many of the President’s closest advisors.
Linky

There is no question that the request to do this came from the Emmanuel and possibly Obama.

I wonder just WHO was on board the plane while it was doing it's fancy manuvers. I heard that some group has asked for a passenger list and been denied. The group thought that there could have been some wealthy campaign contributors on board, and wanted to find out.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ May 1, 2009 -> 02:33 PM)
I wonder just WHO was on board the plane while it was doing it's fancy manuvers. I heard that some group has asked for a passenger list and been denied. The group thought that there could have been some wealthy campaign contributors on board, and wanted to find out.

Probably was, but honestly, who cares? Of all the things to worry about, about this stupid move, I could care less who was on there that had no control over the plane.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 1, 2009 -> 02:53 PM)
Probably was, but honestly, who cares? Of all the things to worry about, about this stupid move, I could care less who was on there that had no control over the plane.

And if Bush had let some donors take AFO out for a joyride over Manhattan, you would still think 'who cares'? Somehow I doubt that. Oh, I dont' think you would be in hysterics, but I really do doubt there would be the 'so what' attitude'. And there would be quite the few posters on here who WOULD be all crazy over it, and you all know which ones you are.