GAME THREAD: 4/29, 1:05pm start, vs SEA

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 02:05 PM)
so AJ can throw guys out

I also like that people jump on Anderson for one bad at bat. I'm slightly worried about him hitting with runners on, but blame should be placed equally, because JD has not been good this game either.

Why? It was a very big at bat.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 04:01 PM)
Wait, I thought everyone would be happy with him hitting .265? He's always faltered in RBI opportunities, but it's unfair to say he hasn't made adjustments, as it's easy to tell he has already this year.

It probably doesn't include that AB, but he was 353 .353 .412 w/RISP this season.

Edited by JorgeFabregas

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 29, 2009 -> 04:16 PM)
By the way, someone may have asked this earlier but wasn't there talk yesterday of Getz being ready to go today?

Yes, but ozzie wants him to be ''fully'' rested for the weekend.

By the way, someone may have asked this earlier but wasn't there talk yesterday of Getz being ready to go today?

Broken finger...colder weather...going to Texas...I'd sit him one more day, too.

Yeah, but I remember reading that and thinking it would be odd to roll him back out at the end of a series, before going on the road. I think he's likely to wait until the next series starts, in warm weather in Texas, after a day off.