GAME THREAD: 5/2, Sox @ TEX, 7:05pm WGN

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 2, 2009 -> 10:44 PM)
Ball got a little slippery for Alexei there. It'd be a shame if we didn't get a chance to finish this one up, given the 5 unanswered runs and all.

It's a small shower, not a thunderstorm, they should just let them play through it.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 3, 2009 -> 03:43 AM)
If you are right about Dye being out til June, we're done.

We can't overcome the loss of Dye, not with our bench.

With the glaring hole in the 5th pitcher spot, and now possibly two holes in the outfield....if this team is going to be under .500 this year, it's better they lose before the trade deadline than after. There's a ton of players that could be moved at the deadline this year and be beneficial for the growth of the organization.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 2, 2009 -> 10:48 PM)
Oh hell, I might hate him as a ballplayer but I'm a sucker for irony and I think Slayer needs a break.

Somewhere, right now, Pods is stretching out that groin so that he can get on base in the ninth and create some mayhem 2005-style.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 2, 2009 -> 10:50 PM)
Somewhere, right now, Pods is stretching out that groin so that he can get on base in the ninth and create some mayhem 2005-style.

Lisa's in the clubhouse? :lol:

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 3, 2009 -> 03:53 AM)
Enough with the Lillibridge and Contreras already. Not sure what you do but this division is up for grabs and they need to do something.

We're a bad decision by Owens away from having a possible lineup with Owens, Lillibridge, and Podsednik in the same lineup. We're not very good right now, but credit to the 4 guys at the end of the bullpen for maximizing our win totals so far.