THE Chicago White Sox vs Texas Rangers

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 3, 2009 -> 06:34 PM)
I'd prefer we made this a completely hyperbolic gamethread.

That was the worst call at third ever.

that's literally the best idea i've ever heard!

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2009 -> 06:31 PM)
I think he tweaked his knee again a week ago. He's been hobbling down the line all week. It would also explain why he seems incapable of driving the ball.

All season and spring training there does seem to be a hitch in his giddyup when he jogging. He seemed alright when he's really running, but if he's hurt, he's useless.

Fields needs to learn how to put the glove right on the bag. It's funny, but AJP on the radio on Wednesday was saying that he's had complaints this year about how our infielders put the tag down on a steal attempt.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 3, 2009 -> 06:36 PM)
The guy got his life together. Why do we have to dwell on negative s***, like that? Do we need to tear everybody down?

My god you're sensitive about this sort of s***.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 3, 2009 -> 06:36 PM)
The guy got his life together. Why do we have to dwell on negative s***, like that? Do we need to tear everybody down?

"Aren't you tired of being told who your idols should be?" -George Carlin

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 3, 2009 -> 11:37 PM)
There literally were no CF's available this past offseason better than Jerry Owens.

Yep, I honestly am shocked we didn't pursue Andruw.

Oh well, shouldn't challenge the righty with a lefty on deck and 2 outs. Story of this series so far.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2009 -> 06:36 PM)
Fields needs to learn how to put the glove right on the bag. It's funny, but AJP on the radio on Wednesday was saying that he's had complaints this year about how our infielders put the tag down on a steal attempt.

They are probably in shock that they actually have a shot at nailing the runner.