THE Chicago White Sox vs Texas Rangers

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 3, 2009 -> 07:04 PM)
You absolutely, positively don't send Alexei there. Not down 3 and with Andruw's arm in LF.

He was already at 3B by the time the ball fell when he saw the play was as close as it was he began to backtrack slowly. If Jones catches that ball Alexei is out, if he's gonna go on contact like that then he needs to go all the way.

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 3, 2009 -> 07:04 PM)
Did you already know he singled when you wrote this? I think your broadcast is a few seconds ahead of mine.

No, I was impressed with his AB before the single.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ May 3, 2009 -> 07:05 PM)
Nice AB Josh

did you guys even watch the pitch sequence? he couldn't have done anything in that at bat. terrible inconsistency on the ump's part

QUOTE (Reddy @ May 4, 2009 -> 01:06 AM)
did you guys even watch the pitch sequence? he couldn't have done anything in that at bat. terrible inconsistency on the ump's part

The ump didn't make him chase a 58 footer. If he's not going to rake against LHP, then he's a way below average overall hitter.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 3, 2009 -> 07:07 PM)
The radio is a half second behind the TV broadcast.

The regular broadcast on RCN is a couple seconds ahead of the HD. I of course watch HD, but sometimes trick my wife when she checks it out in the other room with the other broadcast, being Carnac.