5/4 CHW @ KC, 7:10 CT, CSN

QUOTE (chisox2334 @ May 4, 2009 -> 05:51 PM)
hit and run with lilli hitting dear god

I don't know how many times he has to swing and miss on a hit and run attempt for Ozzie to scrap asking him to do it. Try a bunt. He's a minor leaguer. Pods in RF is another bad idea. KW SPEND SOME MONEY

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Something Colon's going to have to do is change the eye level. Every pitch is at nearly the same height due to never throwing offspeed pitches. Even if it's just to waste a pitch, going low with the curve can do wonders for him.

QUOTE (tommy @ May 5, 2009 -> 12:07 AM)
Ok, second time around, let's show the world its possible to hit off Greinke!

Screw that, I just want to see some fight from this team. All these minor injuries have just destroyed any rhythm they might have.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2009 -> 06:13 PM)
Nix missed that slider by a foot. Playing him against a RHP when you have Betemit on the bench is just so freaking dumb.

Betemit is 1-2 against Greinke. Against Davis, he's 3-5 with 2 homers. He'll most likely ride pine tomorrow night. He didn't face him the first time.

Edited by Dick Allen

Colon has looked fine tonight. The Pods show and the fact that the offense is worthless doesn't allow for any error. This team really has no fight in them and are really hard to watch. This game I understand the past weekend, not so much.

Lillibridge makes me question KW as he has no clue on how to hit.......bring up Kroger.

I wish somebody would ask what Betemit's role on this team is. Anderson couldn't get playing time becasue his bat was substandard...Betemit because his glove is.......Pods and Lillibridge do get to play and they do nothing good.

Seems like Guillen is giving KW the big f*** you for giving him this s***.