5/4 CHW @ KC, 7:10 CT, CSN

The Sox are making studying for finals much easier than usual. I've noticed that Harrison and Greinke really exposed that low and away zone on the Sox. Happy to see that gaping hole is still uncorrected.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

don't understand why ozzie won't use ramirez in CF, nix at SS, getz at 2B and fields at 3B. obviously fields is hurting right now, however that should be the line up all year round. it gives us our most potent offensive ability.

I know what you are saying, but think about what you are saying.

These are all (with the likely exception of Alexi) average to below average big leaguers.

I hope our lack of talent will not start showing up in loss after loss.

QUOTE (jphat007 @ May 4, 2009 -> 11:31 PM)
greinke, davies, gallaraga. awesome

The AL Central has some real solid pitching this year. Every team seems to go 4 deep, except for the Twins (but might have the most average starting pitching). If this offense can't wake up, this season could get ugly fast. We've faced some real mediocre pitchers this first month and struggled against them.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2009 -> 05:33 PM)
The AL Central has some real solid pitching this year. Every team seems to go 4 deep, except for the Twins (but might have the most average starting pitching).

I think we'll be alright in the end, but I think we are going through a streak like we did last year, almost to the week (well it is exactly to the week). Hopefully we'll run off a good streak once we get it out of our system.