Daniel Hudson promoted...

JPN366

He's been promoted to W-S, I'll find out later who's place he's taking or if someone's doing on the DL for W-S. His spot in Kanny was taken by Justin Edwards, who had been on the DL. So, nobody has been demoted back to Kanny.

Lets hope he keeps it up. I've been a big fan of his since I saw his scouting video. He's got some really good movement on a low-mid 90's fastball, and from what I've read, he's got a sick slider that he can actually locate. That 30:2 K:BB is sick as hell.

can we have a cool name for the trio ala the DVD of Danks Volquez and Diamond? maybe HIC Hudson Infante Carter??? jokes.

But seriously is it possible for this trio to reach AA by the end of the year?

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 5, 2009 -> 12:34 PM)
NEVER! Poreda is part of his own acroynm. With Clayton Richard! Read the signature, Damnit!!!

haha right. how could i forget when i unintentionally originated that.

this kid impressed me in the one game I seen him on the back fields at spring training. KW was there for the whole game so I figured Hudson would be in the back of Kennys mind after deailing like he did that day.