5/5 Game Thread ➔ Sox @ Royals

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (stretchstretch @ May 6, 2009 -> 01:28 AM)
the sox are lucky they're in the central and KC is in first. by season's end KC will fade into oblivon, and we'll be competing with the other four squads, who luckily for us are playing just about as poorly right now.

The Tigers aren't playing terrible right now. They also made some interesting lineup decisions today.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2009 -> 07:30 PM)
The Tigers aren't playing terrible right now. They also made some interesting lineup decisions today.

I'm sticking with that pick to win the division at this point.

If Porcello and Verlander get rolling with Galarraga, they'll be awfully tough to beat, just like Greinke and Meche.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 5, 2009 -> 08:32 PM)
I'm sticking with that pick to win the division at this point.

If Porcello and Verlander get rolling with Galarraga, they'll be awfully tough to beat, just like Greinke and Meche.

All of the Tigers pitchers are question marks every game, there's not a Buehrle (sure thing) among them. They have all the potential in the world, but that potential goes both ways, good and bad.

KC radio station talking about Bonds coming to play for the Royals.

Wouldn't that be something? They concluded that Bonds' ego was too big for that market...not enough fanfare.

"White Sox have been giving up leads all night..." says the Royals' broadcasting crew.

Apparently Jamey Wright, a career journeyman, is this year's JP Howell.

Edited by caulfield12

Linebrink or Jenks in a tie game=Joakim Soria save situation

We're not right around the 300 pitch mark for both teams combined.

Geez...I can't imagine the game that was 500+ the other day, good thing Contreras and Floyd can't pitch against each other, unless Jose is released.

Edited by caulfield12