5/5 Game Thread ➔ Sox @ Royals

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shock...a 25 year old pitcher has a near 6 ERA in AAA, and he can't get it done in the majors. Next thing you know, you'll tell me a .220 hitter in the minors can't contribute. This roster is so fragile right now.

changes better be coming to this hee haw crew

If I had even a PENNY for each time I saw someone post that I''d have some serious money. Now, add to that number how many times it hasn't happened and I''m rolling in dough.

QUOTE (tommy @ May 5, 2009 -> 10:04 PM)
I hope we SINK this season, let's get some prospects in draft, promote half of Birmingham, get rid of Turtle Squad, and actually compete in 2010.

Yes I'm pissed, doesn't look good with no bullpen for tomorrow.

Nah, i want to pursue this s***. Two months from now, if things aren't right, we sell half these b****es, and let the kids play.

f*** this team and f*** alexei ramirez.

This isnt just a slow start for him. He gets out the same exact way every time he's at the plate. The league has adjusted to him and he isnt smart enough to make his own adjustments.

QUOTE (tommy @ May 6, 2009 -> 03:04 AM)
I hope we SINK this season, let's get some prospects in draft, promote half of Birmingham, get rid of Turtle Squad, and actually compete in 2010.

Yes I'm pissed, doesn't look good with no bullpen for tomorrow.

Ha, we would never sink with Ozzie/KW in control. Pods is going to get 350 ABs this season, and we'll keep Contreras in the rotation instead of seeing if Richard could be a starter in the future.

QUOTE (zenryan @ May 5, 2009 -> 09:05 PM)

This isnt just a slow start for him. He gets out the same exact way every time he's at the plate. The league has adjusted to him and he isnt smart enough to make his own adjustments.

This is the key here. He's a stupid baseball player.

QUOTE (zenryan @ May 5, 2009 -> 09:05 PM)

No, he's just not that good enough. I mean hell all last year he swung at that low and away breaking pitch.