Tigers @ White Sox 7:11pm WCIU-HD

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 6, 2009 -> 12:58 PM)
Do you mean his first 5 decisions? This would be his 6th start.

Yea Ill edit it, I was just repeating what ESPN 1000 said...also I know we arent playing the Tigets either LOL

Edited by WSoxMatt

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 6, 2009 -> 01:03 PM)
cowley via twitter:

Its a shot across Alexei's bow. And a chance to rest as a side benefit. I highly doubt we see Nix play more than a game or two there, before Alexei comes back in again. Maybe, if Alexei comes back and STILL sucks for weeks, then we'll see something more permanent considered. But for now, its a warning shot.

It may be a roll of the ⚂⚃. Let's hope Mark is on the . I also hope that Ozzie has now realized Brian is not a and could even be a .

I love that I've now figured out unicode.

If there's one thing Ozzie preaches it's good ABs and Alexei hasn't had more than a handful to start the year. He can get away with it when he's on fire and raking but he's gonna have to learn how to work a count, lay off breaking pitches out of the zone and wait for his pitch when he's slumping otherwise he's gonna start losing ABs.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 6, 2009 -> 01:11 PM)
If there's one thing Ozzie preaches it's good ABs and Alexei hasn't had more than a handful to start the year. He can get away with it when he's on fire and raking but he's gonna have to learn how to work a count, lay off breaking pitches out of the zone and wait for his pitch when he's slumping otherwise he's gonna start losing ABs.

If you ask me, last year, Alexei would start most at-bats with garbage, but then got good on 2 strikes. This year, his hunkering down on 2 strikes seems to have disappeared.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 6, 2009 -> 01:10 PM)
It may be a roll of the ⚂⚃. Let's hope Mark is on the . I also hope that Ozzie has now realized Brian is not a and could even be a .

I love that I've now figured out unicode.

What does a roll of a set of doors have to do with anything?

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ May 6, 2009 -> 01:29 PM)
Hawk gets his Brandon Inge love on tonight.

You know he is a great athlete.

Its kind of hard to avoid when the Sox play the Tigers. It seems like Inge always kills the Sox, defensively and offensively

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 6, 2009 -> 01:11 PM)

While I agree with Ozzie, its ironic because Ozzie never worked a count when he played. There has to be something more to this than just results and Ramirez making a lot of outs. The roster is full of guys who have been almost rewarded for not playing well. Maybe last year's success went to his head, maybe the league caught up and he has no answers, maybe he's just on a bad streak.